Oil Smoke Point Cheat Sheet
Avoid a rookie mistake: handy chart shows which oils are the most heat-resistant and which should not be used for high-heat cooking.
Cooking Oil Shelf Life Cheat Sheet
A comprehensive chart to determine at what point your cooking oil has gone bad. (Super important for both safety and flavor!)
- Easily cook dinner without a recipe, with basic ratios where you just fill in the blank
- Learn the in’s and out’s of ingredients, so you know exactly what to expect when you cook
- Knock your knife skills into stratospheric levels, so you can chop like a freaking chefs while your friends give you the jealous side-eye?
- Develop your palate by expanding your flavor memory, meaning that you’ll instinctively know what flavors will go together, allowing you to create epic recipes on your own
- Make solid cooking decisions based on health, flavor, texture, and what you’ve got in the fridge
You have three choices for your cooking cheat sheets:
For $47, you get a set of printed and laminated cooking cheat sheets that are virtually indestructible! Free shipping.
🍭 Vivid full color double-sided printing
📒 3-hole punched for use in any binder
💪🏼 Thick 10mil lamination so they’re practically indestructible
💦 Kitchen-proof and 99% waterproof
🏆 6-month indestructibility guarantee!
For $27, you get a set of digital cooking cheat sheets that you can take with you anywhere!
🖥 PDF format
📲 Compatible with any device
🖨 Can be printed at home
🛒 Take with you to the grocery store
🍒 Smart documents let you learn on the go!
Digital AND Printed Bundle — 25% off!
For $65, you get BOTH sets of cheat sheets — printed and laminated to keep in your kitchen, AND digital PDFs that are compatible with any device or printer.
And, you'll also get a free cooking temperatures kitchen magnet, so you'll never overcook or undercook your dinner again.